Super mod 1960s dark purple micro suede ankle booties with see through corset style matching purple laces, narrow round toes, and sculptural mid high heel shape.
• designer: unknown
• era: 1960s
• origin: unknown
• material: suede leather upper, man made sole
• color: dark plum purple, beige sole, black heel cap
• condition: very good vintage - some wear to the edges of the heel and under the sole s shown, uppers, laces, and interiors are in excellent shape
* the best way to ensure proper fit is to compare these measurements with your foot and/or a similar item.
• interior length, front to back: 9.5"
• interior width across ball of foot: 2.75"
• heel height: 2.75"
• total height: 5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
These appear to be on the narrower side and the interior has the size listed as 6.6B/AA
• US: 6.5
• UK: 4.5
• EUR: 37
• size conversions are pulled from the specific brands website. Refer to the measurements if you are unfamiliar with how this brand fits or unsure about the size provided. The foot model generally wears size US8.
• KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out prior to photographing. Footwear is well wrapped, protected and shipped with care so your shoes arrive in beautiful condition and are ready to wear.
• important information and policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA