60s Vintage Ruffled Black and White Windowpane Lounge Dress and Bralette Olga USA Size S
Regular price $110.00
1960s vintage Olga maxi dress featuring a crisp, semi-sheer off white chiffon bodice with accordion-pleated ruffles galore. Rounded raglan shoulders with bracelet-length sleeves. Soft, stretchy black and white polyester low bodice, skirt, and matching tie belt. The attached quilted bullet bra is non-adjustable in size. Keyhole at back of the neck with a metal hook loop closure and matching tie belt. The bra is off color as you can see, and while the elastic on the shoulder straps and wide strap of the bra is perfectly stretchy, the elastic along the bottom hem is curled and lacks full elasticity but will stretch up to about 34". Faint darkening across the back and down the sleeves as can be seen in the photos, but this actually looks less severe in person under normal lighting. This has a petite fit with a bodice length that runs short, and a neckline that is rather narrow when the hook-loop is secured. Removing the bra would allow for more flexibility in size. No holes or other issues, this really looks fabulous when on. Unique and full of retro glamour, cleaned and ready to wear.
• designer: Olga
• origin: USA
• fabric: soft stretchy polyester body with crisp semi sheer off white acetate or nylon sleeves/yoke
• color: black and white
• care: hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry
• condition: looks great on but the white sleeves and yoke are more gray than white in areas as shown in the photos.
MEASUREMENTS AND SIZE
* all measurements taken while flat.
• shoulder width-straight across: 17"
• sleeve length-top of shoulder seam down to the sleeve cuff: 20"
• bust-underarm seam to seam, then doubled: 34"
• waist-smallest part of waist, then doubled: 32-36"
• hips-approx. 8” below the waist, then doubled: 44-50"
• total length-top of the shoulder down to the bottom of the hem: "
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size:
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• size recommendations are determined by carefully taken measurements and my decades long experience in wearing vintage clothing. Size recommendations often differ from the label and may also differ from your expectations of that size.
• label sizes are inconsistent between brands and are highly subjective in general so the absolute best way to determine fit is to compare the measurements within the listing details to your own body's measurements or against a similar item that fits you well.
• message me any time if you need additional information, photos or further assistance with sizing. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
• shipping is free within the USA via USPS and includes tracking. I will send your order within 1-2 business days and your package will arrive within 2-5 business days depending on the shipping service selected. I package every order with the utmost care and consideration.
• international shipping rates are calculated based on weight and location and while they are expensive, I always offer the lowest rates possible within the USPS system. Most overseas orders arrive between 10-20 business days, but can take longer depending on customs or other issues outside of our control. Tracking is included to most international locations and insurance is complimentary. Please note that this purchase does NOT include VAT, customs fees, or other import taxes. It's best to be familiar with your country's import laws and rates to avoid any surprise charges.
• returns are accepted for refunds minus a 10% re-stocking fee when the following applies:
* the package is shipped 7 days or fewer from the date you received it. (30 days or less for international orders)
* the item is in the same condition as originally sent (clean, unaltered, unworn, no odors, damage etc)
* the pink KCO tag is still attached (if this tag is cut off it will be assumed the item was worn out and a 35% fee will be deducted from your refund. “Wear and return” practices are wasteful and highly discouraged.)
Please send returns to the same address on your package or message me if you need it again. Your refund will be issued within 48 hours of arrival back to me. KCO does not pay for or refund any return shipping expenses.
KCO is not financially responsible for late delivery if shipped on time, nor for lost packages when tracking is provided. A late package is extremely rare and I have never had a package go missing. Rest assured I will do my best to assist you resolve any delivery issue related to USPS.
ABOUT KCO VINTAGE
Based in Anacortes WA, USA, I have been a trusted and reliable online seller since 2012. I consider it a great honor to be your digital personal shopper and I’m fully dedicated to providing you with exceptional customer service from beginning to end. I thoroughly inspect each item and do my absolute best describing all details so you can feel confident in your purchase. I live and work in a 100% smoke-free environment and all clothing will arrive clean and in ready to wear condition. I value transparency, communication and truly enjoy sharing all that is special about every item I sell. I take high quality photographs in order to most accurately show you the colors, details and features...what you see in these photos is the exact item you will receive!
I seek pieces that are inherently special, unusually beautiful, and feature an aesthetic that fully expresses individuality and creativity. I hope you find something special here you can love for a lifetime.
Thank you so much for visiting KCO VINTAGE, I really look forward to working with you!
Owner, Curator, Photographer, Vintage Obsessed Human
• Brand : Olga
• Material : Nylon Polyester
* Recommended women's size based on the measurements below: XS - Small Petite
• Shoulder edge to edge : 17"
• Bust of dress minus bra : 34"
• Waist : 32-36"
• Hips : 44-50"
• Sleeves : 20"
• Length : "
• Approx bra size : 34" around is max stretch, it's about 29" resting, A or B cup
• Strap length : 14"
*Comparing the measurements with a similar item that fits you well is the best way to ensure a comfortable and flattering fit.
Original label sizes vary greatly, and should not be used to determine fit.
The model is 5'8" tall, 36”-26”-36” bust-waist-hips.
All measurements are taken while the item is laid flat.
-"Bust" taken across from underarm to underarm, then doubled.
-"Waist" taken at the smallest point of natural waist, then doubled.
-"Hips" taken 7"- 9" below the waist, then doubled.
-"Sleeves" taken from top of shoulder seam to sleeve cuff.
-"Front rise" taken from crotch seam up to waistline.
-"Inseam" taken from the crotch seam down inside of leg to bottom hem.
-"Total length" taken at top of shoulder at the neckline down to the bottom hem.
Please get in touch if you need assistance with sizing or anything else, I’m happy to help in any way possible!
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
• All KCO Vintage clothing, shoes and accessories come to you clean and packaged with care.
• KCO is a 100% smoke-free environment based in Anacortes, Washington, USA. Est. in 2013.
• All orders ship within 1-2 business days via USPS Priority or First Class mail.
• USA orders will arrive within 2-5 business days.
• International orders will arrive within 10-20 business days on average.
• International orders may be subject to VAT, GST, and other import fees or taxes. KCO does not charge or collect these fees. Payment of any additional fees is the responsibility of the buyer.
• Visit our FAQ page for more information on returns, refunds, sizing, and please send a message with any questions.
THANK YOU for choosing to shop ethically from small businesses! Your purchase helps reduce the overconsumption of cheap fast-fashion which produces environmentally hazardous material waste and practices exploitative labor and economic practices.
Supporting small, female-owned businesses benefit our culture and society and you look fashionably amazing while doing it!
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪