Beautiful 1960's vintage shift dress featuring a tropical floral print in a variety of bright and happy colors. Sleeveless, above knee length, darted bust with a relatively loose-fitting silhouette. Hidden metal back zipper and hook loop closure, fully lined in bright blue cotton. No elastic or stretch to the fabric. No holes, stains, odors, rips or other issues...appears unworn or very well cared for. Includes a tie belt and shorter matching stip of fabric that can worn as you like!
*Recommended Women's sizes are based on the measurements and best fit. The original label size (12) is not reliable for determining size as all styles and brands fit differently -ESPECIALLY when it comes to vintage- so please refer to these carefully taken numbers and compare them with your body and a similar item that fits you well.
The mannequin is 5’9” tall, 33-26-36 bust-waist-hips and clothing is shown unpinned unless otherwise mentioned.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
• All KCO Vintage clothing, shoes and accessories come to you cleaned, packaged with care and sent fully insured with tracking via USPS Priority or First Class mail.
• We are located in and ship from Washington State, USA.
• Orders made outside of the USA are subject to VAT and other import fees. These taxes/charges are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
• Visit our FAQ page for more information and please send a message with any questions.
• THANK YOU for dressing ethically, reducing fast-fashion waste and supporting small, female owned business!