1960s vintage Calla Lily flower patterned long length tunic jacket. Open front design with no closures or pockets, fully lined in lightweight white. The fabric is slightly structured and wrinkles easily, features a subtle sheen and has beautiful colors.
• designer: unknown-does have remnants of a brand or size tag, small and paper, but it was cut off and barely there.
• era: 1960s
• origin: unknown
• fabric: unlisted - midweight, wrinkles easily, slick surface with a subtle sheen
• color: white, navy blue, gray, tan, orange
• condition: very good - several areas with minor color bleed, the worst shown in the last photo and this is at the back of one shoulder.
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 18"
• sleeve length: 23"
• bust: 40"
• waist: 38"
• total length: 34"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA