Late 1970s early 80s vintage totally awesome and unusual black caftan maxi dress with tons of drape and drama...mid to lightweight, semi sheer, matte-silky fabric with wide kimono style sleeves and embroidery at the black velvet yoke. Unlined, some slight stretch, not much. Zipper front with fringe tassel, curved Nehru collar. Crazy batwings that fall in luscious layers like whipped butter...you will love everything about this beautiful piece!
• designer: unknown - no labels
• era: late 70s, early 80s
• origin: n/a
• fabric: unlisted - a mix of likely poly, rayon, cotton velvet etc
• color: black, off white/silver embroidered, off white base layer at the sleeves
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: excellent - no flaws or signs of wear or damage - cleaned and ready to wear anywhere!
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• width along the top edge, from sleeve cuff across to cuff: 62"
• sleeve opening at cuff: 18"
• bust: free
• waist: free
• hips: free
• total length: 60"
• zipper length: 6"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: one size fits all / most
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA