Lovely and feminine, this 1970s vintage slip dress by Phase ll was made with soft, stretchy, crepe-like Arnell and Nylon blend in the prettiest Lilac color. Lacy trim, button closures, matching satin sash belt, stretchy elastic gathered waistline, seamless dolman short sleeves, unlined and see through fabric. There are three small floral appliques, two of which are covering small tears in the fabric. The one on the bust is not covering a hole, it is just tying the style together. No other issues...this has been cleaned and is beautiful and without stains, stains, or other holes.
• designer: Phase II
• era: 1970s
• origin: USA
• fabric: Arnell and Nylon
• color: lilac
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width+sleeves: 25"
• bust: 36"
• waist: 17-28"
• hips: 40"
• total length: 48"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: small - 4
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA