So soft and comfy, this thin, stretchy Acrylon Acrylic knit halter dress feels as good as your best broken in 50/50 vintage tee. Fitted and unlined, this is made for lounging and lazing about in comfort. Backless, slips on overhead-no closures. Hand washed and in excellent vintage condition.
• designer: Dutchess Jr
• era: 1970s
• origin: USA
• fabric: thin soft Acrylic
• color: dark navy blue
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: excellent, clean, no holes or stains
* all measurements taken flat-waist and hips are doubled.
• width across bust: 15"
• waist: 26-30"
• hips: 32-36"
• total length: 57"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: small
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA