1970s vintage beige, brown, and burnt orange plaid double knit polyester belted shirtdress. Buttons up the front and at the sleeve cuffs, notched collar, unlined, midweight slightly stretchy fabric. Long sleeves with buttons on the gathered sleeve cuffs, and short hemline length...the perfect dress for faux fur coats and tall boots this Fall season!
• designer: TeJo California
• era: 1970s
• origin: USA
• fabric: poly double knit
• color: ivory, brown, burnt orange
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight-or machine wash on gentle cycle
• condition: excellent - free of all flaws and signs of wear - freshly cleaned for you
* all measurements taken while flat-bust, waist, hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 17"
• sleeve length: 23.5"
• bust: 38"
• waist: 34"
• hips: 36"
• total length: 35"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: small - medium petite
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements above against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• important shipping and return info can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA