Sleek and chic 1970's vintage black tuxedo style long sleeve jumpsuit. Slim fit with long sleeves and tapered full length pant. Ruffled crystal pleats along the deep V neckline and at the sleeve cuffs. Long front zipper closure, no pockets, unlined, lightweight jersey polyester fabric with nice stretch. No runs, holes, snags or other issues...this beauty appears totally unworn!
• Shoulder seam to seam: 14.5"
• Bust: 36-40"
• Waist: 26-32"
• Hips: 36-40"
• Sleeves: 23"
• Front rise: 13"
• Inseam: 29.5"
• Total length: 56"
*The recommended women's size is based on the carefully taken measurements above.
Relying on these measurements and comparing them with your body and a similar item that fits you well is the best way to ensure a comfortable and flattering fit.
Original label sizes vary greatly, and should not be used to determine fit.
The model is 5'8" tall, 36”-26”-36” bust-waist-hips.
If you would like guidance in sizing or would benefit from any additional details, get in touch, we’re happy to help in any way possible!
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
• All KCO Vintage clothing, shoes and accessories come to you clean and packaged with care.
• We are based in and ship from Washington State, USA. We are a 100% smoke-free environment.
• All orders ship within 1-2 business days via USPS Priority or First Class mail.
• USA orders will arrive within 2-5 business days.
• International orders will arrive within 10-20 business days on average.
• International orders may be subject to VAT, GST, and other import fees or taxes. KCO does not charge or collect these fees. Payment of any additional fees is the responsibility of the buyer.
• Visit our FAQ page for more information on returns, refunds, sizing, and please send a message with any questions.
THANK YOU for choosing to shop ethically from small businesses! Your purchase helps reduce the overconsumption of cheap fast-fashion which produces environmentally hazardous material waste and practices exploitative labor and economic practices.
Supporting small, female-owned businesses benefit our culture and society and you look fashionably amazing while doing it!