Brighten your mood with this vibrant 1970s vintage pinafore dress. Midweight Cotton in bright canary yellow, sky blue, pink, red and white. The straps tie together, two hidden side seam pockets at the hips, unlined, without stretch. Very full and wide sweeping A-line silhouette. Well made, clean, and without damage, say hello to your favorite summer piece!
• designer: unknown - tag cut out
• era: 1970s
• origin: USA - ILGWU
• fabric: Cotton
• color: canary yellow, sky blue, pink, red and white
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: excellent!
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• bust: 32-34" below the breasts, right below the bib
• waist: 32"
• hips: free
• total length: 37" top of bib to bottom hem
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: XS / Small
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA