1970s vintage chunky knit Cowichan cardigan sweater in ivory, brown and black.
• thick, soft, acrylic or virgin wool knitted yarn.
• wide shawl collar, two small pockets, no closures.
• super warm and cozy, does not itch, looks best worn oversized.
• hand washed and hung up to dry.
We have only one of each item and the piece photographed and described is the one you will receive.
• designer: unknown - no labels
• origin: n/a
• fabric: unlisted - soft virgin wool or soft acrylic
• color: ivory, brown, black
• condition: no stains, holes, odors or loss of shape, but there is significant pilling consistently throughout.
• recommended women's size: xl
• recommended men's size: large
The model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 26” waist, 36” hips.
If a size label is present on this vintage garment, it almost certainly differs from modern expectations of that size. Carefully taken measurements are provided for you to compare to your own body or against a similar item that fits you well.
Size recommendations are suggestions only. There is no standardized size chart across all brands and eras, so referring to measurements is the only true way to determine the fit of vintage clothing. Message me if you need additional information on sizing.
Shipping is fast and free within the USA. International shipping is calculated based on weight and location and does not include VAT or other import fees.
Returns are accepted within 30 days if clothing is unworn and unaltered. Return shipping is paid by the buyer, international shipping costs are non-refundable, domestic returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
I am dedicated to providing you with exceptional customer service you can trust from beginning to end. My goal and passion is to provide truly unique, high quality pieces that make you feel beautiful, confident, and express your individuality and creativity.
Please send me a message if I can be of further assistance and thank you so much for visiting my store!
Owner, Curator, Photographer, Vintage Obsessed Human