Late 1970s early 80s vintage dark charcoal gray below knee length puffer coat with a thick nylon shell generously filled with water fowl duck down. Front center zipper closure hidden beneath asymmetrical toggle button closures that go all the way up into a high collar. A-line silhouette, wide set puffy shoulders, hidden side seam pockets, nice long sleeves. Each sleeve had two buttons but these are missing and only the loops remain. The coat is fully lined in a lightweight nylon and the pocket trim is filled with polyester. The sleeve cuffs have breaks in the nylon where there are folds in the shape and there is one small cut in the shell on the inside of one sleeve. Neither are causing loss of fill. This wonderfully warm coat has been cleaned and is free from stains or other issues. A winter must have!
• designer: The Waters Edge
• era: 70s - 80s
• origin: Korea
• fabric: nylon-poly shell, duck down fill, nylon lining, poly filled trim
• color: dark gray
• care: machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle, hang up to air dry then fluff in the drier as needed
• condition: excellent vintage with minimal wear as shown.
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width, outer edge to edge: 21"
• sleeve length: 24"
• bust: 42"
• waist: 38"
• hips: 44"
• total length: 46"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA