Late 70s early 80s vintage beige leather sandals by Garolini, Italy.
Strappy design with gold tone o-ring at the sides.
Small elastic tab on the strap at the instep for flex.
Sturdy leather sole.
Man made heel caps are sturdy and solid but may need to be replaced as the metal pin is showing through. This also may just be the style of the cap.
Uppers are in beautiful condition, no damage, the insole brand label in gold tone is a bit worn away, some wearing and discoloration of the sole as can be seen, and a scratch in the back of one heel. If you're size 10, looking to add some height with this 4" heel, and in need of that perfect neutral heel, these are for you. They are lovely in person while worn!
KCO VINTAGE is a trusted American source of vintage clothing and shoes since 2012.
🖤shop www.kcovintage.com for specials and promotions🖤
• brand: Garolini
• origin: Italy
• material: leather
• weight: 12 oz
• color: beige
• condition: good - some wear on the sole and a scuff on one heel
* marked size: 10 M
* the marked size on footwear may differ from your expectations of that size. The best way to ensure a great fit is to compare the measurements provided below with a similar pair in your collection.
• interior length: 10.25"
• toe width (widest point, where the ball of the foot rests): 3.25"
• heel height: 4"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• vintage shoes are pre-owned, inspected for flaws, tested for strength, and thoroughly cleaned inside and out. Zoom in to all photos for condition.
• while screening has been done, adhesives and other aged materials may have unseen degradation which can result in separation of the sole from the upper, crumbling, cracking, or peeling once shoes are worn and walked in. If repairs are needed, DIY fixes are inexpensive, effective, and easy to do at home. Please purchase with this in mind.
• all orders are carefully packaged and sent within 48 hours of purchase Monday - Friday via USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail, or the applicable Global Shipping Program. Expedited shipping options are available at checkout
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO VINTAGE.
• all orders include complimentary insurance with tracking. You will receive an email confirmation when your order has been sent.
• the shoes you see in the photos are the exact pair you will receive. We have only one of each pair in the size listed.
• if contacted within 7 days of your order arriving, returns of clean, unworn, undamaged shoes are accepted for refunds minus a 10% restocking/handling fee. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.
• full store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
🖤 My goal is to inspire creative self-expression by sharing the beauty of vintage…send a message if you have any questions, I am at your service 🖤
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Anacortes, Washington USA