Adorable 1970s vintage caramel tan vegan leather strappy wedge sandals with fabric interior, soft step cream rubber sole and adjustable side buckle. Lightweight and so comfy! These appear nearly unworn! The undersole is not pictured but it is totally clean and free of scuffs or discoloration. A beautiful pair of summer sandals with all the vintage vibes!
• designer: Hush Puppies
• era: 1970s
• origin: USA
• material: all man made
• color: caramel tan, cream
• condition: excellent, appear unworn, however there are three clusters of small dots on the inside of one sandal as can be seen in the last photo.
* the best way to ensure proper fit is to compare these measurements with your foot and/or a similar item.
• interior length, front to back: 10"
• interior width across ball of foot: 3.25"
• heel height: 2"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• US: 8.5
• UK: 6.5
• EUR: 40
• size conversions are pulled from the specific brands website. Refer to the measurements if you are unfamiliar with how this brand fits or unsure about the size provided. The foot model generally wears size US8.
• KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out prior to photographing. Footwear is well wrapped, protected and shipped with care so your shoes arrive in beautiful condition and are ready to wear.
• important information and policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA