Lovely 1970s vintage ivory with warm undertone pure wool wrap coat with long notched collar, topstitched welt pockets at the hips, roomy loose fitting silhouette with matching tie sash belt. Fully lined in silky golden satin with a mesh backing of the wool. The wool is consistently worn down along the edges of the collar, edge of sleeve cuffs, and edges of the pockets as shown in the photos. This isn't really noticeable when worn, only when looking up close for any imperfections. Midweight, great for Fall or layering in Winter.
• designer: Arthur Jay
• era: 1970s
• origin: unlisted- likely USA
• fabric: pure wool exterior, satin lining
• color: ivory with pink undertones
• care: dry clean
• condition: good vintage - some wear as shown - this has been cleaned and is ready to wear
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 18"
• sleeve length: 22.5"
• bust: 40"
• waist: 40"
• hips: 44"
• total length: 45"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA