1970s vintage cream and black linear with paisley patterned soft and stretchy midweight jersey polyester house dress. Straight neckline, stretchy elastic gathered wide set shoulders, long billowy sleeves with fabric covered buttons at the cuffs, loose fitting body, back zipper closure. Unlined, some stretch, comfy and well made...perfect for lounging around the abode!
• designer: Krist Gudnason
• era: 1970s
• origin: USA
• fabric: polyester
• color: cream/off white, black
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: excellent - no holes, stains or pulls, freshly hand washed and ready to wear
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• sleeve length: 27"
• bust: 37"
• waist: 40"
• hips: 42"
• total length: 44"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: small / medium
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA