Incredibly bright and colorful, this 1970s vintage rainbow space dyed cardigan sweater was made with a mid to lightweight knit that is soft and offers a bit of stretch. Long sleeves that flare toward the cuffs, open style in the front with single tie closure at the neckline, two front pockets. Unlined. Hand washed and in truly excellent condition aside from a handful of tiny barely pulled threads you won’t even notice when wearing. Zoom in to all pics to see how insignificant the imperfections are. This is bright, fun, and sure to get tons of attention!
• designer: Ardee
• origin: Taiwan ROC
• fabric: acrylic knit
• color: bright rainbow with earth tones
• condition: excellent true vintage-cleaned and ready to wear
• shoulder width-outer edge to edge: 16"
• sleeve length-shoulder seam to sleeve cuff: 22"
• bust-underarm to underarm, doubled: 35"
• waist-smallest part of waist, doubled: 31"
• hips-approx. 8” below waist, doubled: 36"
• total length-top of shoulder down to bottom hem: 26"
* convert inches to cm - multiply by 2.54
• recommended women's size: small due to the shoulders being on the narrow side, but would also work if you’re a petite medium
• our model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• size recommendations are my personal suggestions and may differ from the label. Label sizes have changed over the years and are highly subjective, so I provide carefully taken measurements for you to compare to your own body or against a similar item that fits you well. Please message me if you need additional information or help with sizing, I'm happy to assist you!
• shipping is fast and free within the USA. International shipping is calculated based on weight and location and does not include VAT or other import fees. Shipping upgrades are available during checkout. Tracking numbers are included and insurance is complimentary.
• returns are accepted within 30 days of arrival and refunds are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Shipping charges are nonrefundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the sender.
• KCO Vintage is based in Anacortes, WA, USA. I have been a vintage seller since 2012, offering a highly curated, limited collection of vintage clothing and footwear online and in person by appointment only. I have only one of each piece and our photographs show the exact item you will receive.
Invest in vintage for long lasting, high quality, timeless fashion you can love for a lifetime. Wearing vintage reduces reliance on the destructive fast-fashion industry where worker and human rights are exploited, air and water is heavily polluted, and environments are forever altered by modern clothing manufacturing processes. Purchasing from small, American based businesses does good for individual people, the planet and our future!
When you shop from my store you can trust I am dedicated to providing exceptional customer service from beginning to end. My passion is art, fashion, and pursuing both in an environmentally conscientious way. The KCO aesthetic expresses individuality, creativity, often makes a statement and always promotes self confidence...
Please send me a message if I can be of further assistance and thank you so much for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
Owner, Curator, Photographer, Vintage Obsessed Human