1970s vintage red, black, navy blue and green tartan plaid midweight wool maxi skirt with silver-tone buttons that run halfway down the center front. Fitted, nonelastic waistband with a slight A-line silhouette. Full length, fully lined, no pockets. Very well made, perfect for Fall and Winter layering. No holes, stains, pilling, odors or other issues...this is vintage perfection!
• Waist: 26"
• Hips: 38"
• Total length: 41"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: small / 6
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA