This awesome 1970s vintage Saks Fifth Avenue butter soft sheepskin suede jacket is fully lined in thick and plush beige shearling fur...cold dry days have met thier match! Heavy, soft, incredibly warm and well made with a slightly fitted figure flattering silhouette-your feminine form won't get lost in this one. Leather-wrapped button closures, two welt pockets, hip length with back kick pleat. The interior is thick, soft and beautiful. The exterior shows a darkened patina from wear throughout the sleeves, cuffs, and edges. One small dark pen mark near the pocket and a couple of tiny and unnoticeable scuffs. Typical of vintage shearlings but definitely on the better end of the spectrum as far as wear goes for vintage coats of this nature. NO odors, unsightly stains, holes, tears or other issues. This is true vintage and it looks and feels amazing! Zoom in to all pics to see all details and wear, I know you will love this and it will be hard to take off, it's so cozy!
• designer: Saks Fifth Ave
• origin: unlisted-likely USA or England
• fabric: genuine sheepskin and shearling fur
• color: muted beige-tan, creamy beige interior
• shoulder width-straight across, seam to seam: 16.5"
• sleeve length-shoulder seam to sleeve cuff: 23"
• bust-underarm to underarm, doubled: 39"
• waist-smallest part of waist, doubled: 32"
• hips-approx. 8” below waist, doubled: 41"
• total length-top of shoulder down to bottom hem: 32"
* convert inches to cm - multiply by 2.54
• recommended women's size: XS/S
• our model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• size recommendations are my personal suggestions and may differ from the label. Label sizes have changed over the years and are highly subjective, so I provide carefully taken measurements for you to compare to your own body or against a similar item that fits you well. Please message me if you need additional information or help with sizing, I'm happy to assist you!
• shipping is fast and free within the USA. International shipping is calculated based on weight and location and does not include VAT or other import fees. Shipping upgrades are available during checkout. Tracking numbers are included and insurance is complimentary.
• returns are accepted within 30 days of arrival and refunds are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Shipping charges are nonrefundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the sender.
• KCO Vintage is based in Anacortes, WA, USA. I have been a vintage seller since 2012, offering a highly curated, limited collection of vintage clothing and footwear online and in person by appointment only. I have only one of each piece and our photographs show the exact item you will receive.
Invest in vintage for long lasting, high quality, timeless fashion you can love for a lifetime. Wearing vintage reduces reliance on the destructive fast-fashion industry where worker and human rights are exploited, air and water is heavily polluted, and environments are forever altered by modern clothing manufacturing processes. Purchasing from small, American based businesses does good for individual people, the planet and our future!
When you shop from my store you can trust I am dedicated to providing exceptional customer service from beginning to end. My passion is art, fashion, and pursuing both in an environmentally conscientious way. The KCO aesthetic expresses individuality, creativity, often makes a statement and always promotes self confidence...
Please send me a message if I can be of further assistance and thank you so much for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
Owner, Curator, Photographer, Vintage Obsessed Human