1970s vintage dark brown rawhide suede leather shorts with a lace up front with privacy panel backing, darted around the waist, unlined, thick and heavy. The rise sits low on the waist with a very short leg length. The suede has medium structure, it isn't super stiff nor is it floppy, soft to the touch. True vintage, could be handmade. A few minor marks, one from a label of some sort that left some residue behind. Clean and in good condition inside and out!
• Brand: unlabeled
• Material: suede leather
• Around waist: 32"
• Around hips: 41"
• Front rise: 9.5"
• Inseam: 2"
• Total length: 10.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: small / medium
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA