Sweet and chic and clearly inspired by you know who...this late 80s early 90s blazer jacket was made with a furry tweed weave in black and white with a contrasting houndstooth pattern on the body and a tightly woven plaid collar and cuffs. Faux pearl with gold trim button closure, two faux flap pockets, fully lined in lightweight black taffeta. This jacket is not heavyweight, it's perfect for layering over a cashmere sweater as shown. It has shoulder pads and shows off the era's boxy silhouette obsession. A bit of shag - no pilling - no holes or stains. I have cleaned it and overall it's in very nice vintage condition. A forever classic!
KCO VINTAGE is a trusted American source of women’s vintage clothing and shoes since 2012. Here you will find high quality, carefully curated pieces that will make you feel beautiful and confident. Your order will ship quickly, safely, and always with love 🖤
Shop here on Etsy www.kcovintage.etsy.com or from our website www.kcovintage.com.
• maker/designer: Stephanie Queller
• era: late 1980s, early 1990s
• origin: USA
• color: black and white
• material: no labels - maybe a wool blend, definitely some acrylic, nylon lining
• weight(unpackaged): 1 lbs 12 oz
• condition: EVC
* label size: no label - suggested fit: Medium
* the label size on vintage clothing may differ from your expectations. The best way to determine fit is to compare the measurements below against a similar item that fits you well.
• shoulder seam to seam: 17"
• shoulder width, outer edge to edge: 21"
• sleeve length: 23" (cuffed)
• bust: 40"
• waist: 33"
• total length, center back of the neck down to the bottom hem: 25"
• the model is 5'8" tall, with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• 1" = 2.54cm
• the clothing you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive. Any damage or alterations will be disclosed. All clothing is in clean and in ready to wear condition unless mentioned otherwise. Always dry clean or gently hand wash vintage clothing and hang up to air dry. For wrinkles, use steam only – never iron.
• orders are sent within 24 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Expedited shipping options available at checkout and multiple items are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO and rates vary by location. Etsy may collect and remit VAT on your behalf, this varies per location.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers. You will be emailed a confirmation when your package has been sent.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
Get in touch if you have questions about anything, I’d love to hear from you and I’m here to help!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA