1980s vintage black long wool fiber fully lined batwing jacket. Thick, soft, heavy and warm with short pile faux Persian wool inserts at the wide set shoulders. Hidden button front closures with two button-loops near the collar. Shoulder pads, fully lined in silky black nylon satin.
• designer: J. Jill
• era: 1980s
• origin: USA
• fabric: wool, satin lining
• color: black
• condition: excellent! no flaws, clean and flaw free
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 18"
• sleeve length: 21.5"
• bust: 48
• waist: 40" (along the bottom hem)
• total length: 30"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium / large
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• policies regarding returns, restocking fees, sizing, orders and shipping can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA