1980s vintage silky black poly satin covered in pink, purple, green and white floral pattern. Shiny floral surface, gold metallic v-neck piping. Unlined, no pockets, no stretch. Easy to care for fabric...machine washable, hang up to dry. A few minor surface snags, unnoticeable when worn. No holes or stains, hand washed and ready for you!
• designer: no labels
• era: 1980s
• origin: n/a
• fabric: silky polyester - unlined - no stretch
• color: black, lavender, pink, green, pale yellow, white
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: excellent - no issues - laundered and ready to wear
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• width: 64"
• length: 55"
• armhole opening circumference: 23"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: one size fits most / all
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA