Gorgeous and totally unique, these 1980s vintage Claude Montana black suede ankle boots are topped off with a luxuriously silky soft black fur trim along the outer edge, chic pointed toes and head-turning sculptural stiletto heel. Impeccably made with attention to all details, these boots are everything! Zips up at the back of the leather wrapped heels, leather sole, smooth leather interior, man made heel cap. These appear nearly unworn and come with the original box! There is some imperfection on the suede backing of the fur on one boot as seen in photo #8. Not noticeable at all as it's on the underside. If you don't love the fur trim it would be easy to trim this off completely to have a sleek, chic and simple high end black boot. Either way, these are so beautiful!
From the designers Wiki:
"Born in Paris in 1947 to a Catalan father and a German mother, Montana began his career by designing papier-mâché jewelry covered with rhinestones. Later, he discovered leather and the complex techniques associated with it, eventually becoming a leading force in leather. His first fashion show took place in 1976. He was an avid colorist and favored blue, red, metallic, and neutral tones, in luxurious materials such as cashmere, leather and silk. He started his own company The House of Montana in 1979, and quickly became a darling of 1980s high fashion along with Thierry Mugler, who also favored aggressive shapes and strong colours."
• designer: Claude Montana
• era: 1980s
• made in - unlisted anywhere on box or shoe
• materials: suede leather / leather sole / fur trim
• color: jet black
• condition: excellent - barely worn - original box included
• marked size: 36.5 / 6.5*
* the marked size may differ from your expectations as sizing varies between brands and eras. The best way to determine the fit of vintage footwear is to compare the measurements provided against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well. Knowing the length of your foot and what kind of room it needs to be comfy is also helpful.
• all KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out so you can wear them straight out of the box. I always pack with care and consideration and wrap footwear in tissue paper and bubble wrap to avoid rubbing or creasing on their journey to you.
• nearly all of our shipping materials are recycled, recyclable, reusable or biodegradable.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail for domestic orders, and USPS First Class Mail for international orders.
• domestic orders arrive within 2-6 business days, international orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• complimentary insurance and tracking is included in your purchase.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase, especially if you are ordering from outside of the USA.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA