1980s vintage earthy toned Southwestern patterned crisp Cotton blouse with gathered shoulders, small stand up collar, and lace up corset style at the back of the bodice. Short length, buttons up in the front. Unlined, no stretch to the fabric. Velcro attached shoulder pads (easily removable), figure flattering and well made, cleaned and in perfect vintage condition.
• designer: Rough Rider by Circle T
• era: 1980s
• origin: USA
• fabric: Cotton
• color: beige, brown, blue, turquoise, pink, red
• care: hand or machine wash in cold water, hang up to air dry
• condition: excellent!
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width-seam to seam: 15.5"
• sleeve length: 22"
• bust: 38"
• waist: 32" adjustable with the laces in back
• total length: 18"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: small
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA