1980s vintage dark brown mid calf high block heel boots. The genuine leather is soft and flexible, not stiff at all. They are lined in a thin mesh fabric and the sole is flexible dark brown rubber with a chunky block heel. No zipper, just pull them on. These aren't slouchy per se, but they do have a wide shaft so are roomy in the calf. The bottom backs of the heels show a bit of wearing down, but nothing noticeable when wearing. These are super comfortable and I can easily imagine wearing them all day without any discomfort. Naturalizer has been known for decades to produce comfortable, flexible footwear for women and these are a great example of what they did best!
KCO VINTAGE is a verified and trusted American source of women’s vintage clothing and shoes since 2012. Orders ship quickly, safely, and always with love 🖤
Shop here on Etsy www.kcovintage.etsy.com or from our website, www.kcovintage.com.
Boots and shoes have been carefully inspected, cleaned, disinfected, photographed, measured, and described in detail…
• designer: Naturalizer
• era: 1980s
• origin: Brazil
• material: leather upper, fabric interior, rubber sole
• color: dark brown
• weight(unpackaged): 1 lbs 13 oz
• condition: VGVC
• measurements were taken with a flexible tape measure. The insole length was taken along the interior footbed, all other measurements were taken from the exterior.
• insole length: 10"
• toe width: 3.5"
• arch over instep: 6"
• ankle circumference: 11"
• calf circumference: 13"
• opening circumference: 14"
• sole height: .25"
• heel height: 1.5"
• total height: 12.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
* marked size: 9 M
• the footwear you see in the photos is the exact pair you will receive… this is the only pair, so make them yours before they are gone forever…
* marked size or recommendations on fit may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of footwear bought online is to compare the measurements provided against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well and be sure to consider any wiggle room needed for socks, custom insoles etc.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Upgrades are always available and combined orders are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO and rates vary by location.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
Get in touch if you have questions about these shoes or anything else in the shop…I’d love to hear from you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA
See more from our curated collection of one of a kind vintage clothing and shoes…