1980s vintage gray puffer coat filled with duck down and feathers offering supreme warmth in the coldest of months! Nylon polyester shell and lining, acrylic buttons, zipper closure beneath, purple/mauve piping. Gathered puff sleeves and two hip pockets. Medium weight, figure-flattering Princess coat silhouette. The exterior is in perfect shape but the interior has a couple small stains and one snag as shown in the last photo. Neither are noticeable or an issue when worn. Clean, comfy, well made true vintage in excellent condition!
• Designer: Miss Harwood
• Fabric: nylon poly shell-duck down / waterfowl feather fill
• Color: gray
• Origin: Korea
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA