One of the most unique vintage sets I've ever come across by FAR, this 1980s two-piece skirt set features a very fitted high waist thin Cotton skirt in bold black and white vertical stripes (super slimming!) with white Cotton eyelet lace ruffled bottom hem. Two pockets in the front of the skirt with a side zipper closure. Unlined. The top is a midweight shiny satin with lace details and nearly matching eyelet fabric, baggy batwing sleeves and a high low hemline. Unlined. The top is loose fitting and very oversized and looks best tucked into the ultra high waist of the skirt. So cool!
• designer: no label
• era: 1980s
• origin: France
• fabric: Cotton, 50% Acetate / 50% Polyester
• color: black, white, slight off white
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: very good - a few minor marks here and there as shown - nothing obvious - you will LOVE this now and forever!
* all measurements taken while flat-bust, waist, hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 20"
• sleeve length: 20"
• bust: free
• waist: 46"
• total length: 28"