This incredible 1980s vintage jumpsuit was made with a heavyweight Acrylic knit with leather fringe under the arms, along the yoke, and at the sleeve cuffs. Bronze tone studs throughout, hidden back zipper, and hidden side seam pockets at the hips, tapered pant legs. Easily removable shoulder pads, stretchy elastic waistband. Unlined. In excellent condition. No holes, pulls, snags, holes or rips. Dry clean only. Be prepared to turn heads in this one of a kind jumpsuit!
• Designer: Liz Sheldon Ltd
• Fabric: unlisted but appears to be Acrylic knit, perhaps wool blend. Metal studs, leather or leatherette fringe.
• Color: black, brown, tan, off white, bronze studs
• Origin: unlisted
• Condition: Excellent! No damage
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA