1980s vintage glossy black soft thin stretch heavily draped wrap dress with asymetrical hemline that falls in lucious layers. The dress secures at the side with button-loop closures. Cutout back, blue and metallic sequins atop the shoulder yoke, plunged wrap neckline. Ready for the long awaited special events we all look forward to once again attending.
• designer: Abby Kent
• era: 1980s
• origin: USA
• fabric: silky shiny stretchy polyester
• color: black, blue sequins
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: excellent - no damage - cleaned and ready to wear
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 20"
• sleeve length: 21"
• bust: 34"
• waist: 26"
• hips: 40"
• total length: 42"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: small - 4/6
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA