The most incredible swing jacket ever! 1980s vintage shiny gold metallic lamé animal print-esque patterned fabric that has a subtle stretch and rubbery feel to the mid to lightweight polyester with a white backing that is similar to some raincoats you may have seen and felt.
As if the shiny pattern couldn't get any cooler, the rounded raglan shoulders and bottom hem are adorned with gold thread embroidery and clear rhinestones. The sleeves are designed to be cuffed but can be let down, the collar buttons up to stand up tall, there is a trench coat style storm patch on one side of the front yoke and this jacket is fully lined in a lightweight tan satin. There are shoulder pads you can easily remove if you wish.
This jacket closes with fabric covered and domed buttons but was missing the top-most button so I replaced it with a similar size and touched it up with some gold metallic paint to match as best is possible. The gold along some edges, edges of the collar specifically had an oxidized look to it from the gold wearing down so I touched that up with gold paint as well. Blends in and is just as shiny and fabulous as new!
There are no holes, stains, or other signs of wear here, just flashy, over the top, attention demanding 1980s style!
• designer: Paris by A Kazan
• era: 1980s
• origin: Turkey
• fabric: polyester
• color: gold, gold metallic, golden tan lining
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: excellent! minor touch ups made to restore
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 23"
• sleeve length: 22"
• upper arm circumference: 20"
• bust: 50"
• waist: 68"
• hips: free
• bottom hem sweep circumference: 120"
• total length: 38"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: XL but looks amazing on smaller sizes too!
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• return policies and information about sizing, orders and shipping can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA