1980s-90s vintage subtly iridescent green swing jacket coat made of medium weight water-resistant nylon. Wide sweeping A-line silhouette, fully lined, removeable shoulder pads, raglan sleeves, detachable hood, hidden button closures, about hip length. Light to midweight, great for keeping you dry under a light drizzle, not suitable for heavy rain. A few swaths of fade on the sleeve, shoulder seam, and inner collar as shown in the last photo. Awesome color and drape, in great vintage condition with no holes or stains, just the fade which blends in nicely given the subtle iridescence throughout.
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 21"
• sleeve length: 23"
• bust: 50"
• waist: 52"
• hips: free
• bottom hem sweep: 69"
• total length: 35.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: XL
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA