The show stopping shine of this 1980s vintage jumpsuit is so wonderfully over the top! Micro dot patterned, heavyweight, stretchy dark gold metallic fabric hand made with crazy wide legs, pockets, and a matching sash tie belt. Check out the pretty vintage buttons that close up the front. Stretchy elastic gathered sleeve cuffs, wide-set collar. Unlined. The reverse side of the fabric is black. Some of the hemline stitching is not grade-A perfection upon close inspection(zoom into the photo showing the reverse side of the material), but it's pretty good and not noticeable unless you're up close looking at the construction specifically. I have hand washed this and hung it up to dry. There is no damage, just golden delicious shine!
• designer: hand made
• era: 1980s
• origin: unknown
• fabric: unknown-almost like a lightweight neoprene...or heavyweight blend
• color: dark gold metallic
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: excellent!
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 16"
• sleeve length: 22"
• bust: 40-44"
• waist: 37-42"
• hips: 40-46"
• inseam: 21"
• pant leg circumference: 40"
• total length: 48"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium / large
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA