1980s vintage lime green wool fully lined blazer jacket with black buttons. Faux flap pockets, bold shoulder pads, fully lined in matching green satin. Wear throughout including a few bare areas and fading/discoloration along the edges and shoulder seams as can be seen but this baby is bright and well tailored, well made, and unique. You'll love it for the right occasion!
• designer: Jones New York
• era: 1980s
• origin: USA
• fabric: wool / satin lining
• color: green / black buttons
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: fair - fading along the top shoulder seams, some discolored spots on the edges from fade and a couple of bare spots.
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 21"
• sleeve length: 22"
• bust: 38"
• waist: 34"
• hips: 36"
• total length: 29.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: small / medium
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA