Incredible 1980s vintage Maick Harold Paris super stretchy ruched textured black bodycon dress with all kinds of crazily wonderful details. Sheer netted mesh décolletage embellished with studs and geometric clear rhinestone embellishments. Sexy sleeve cutouts. Keyhole button-loop closure at the back of the neck, slips on overhead. Unlined. A few broken stitches on the netting near the studs that likely occurred during construction when the studs were clamped on to the netting, causing a pinching off of the surrounding thread from the pressure. There is one missing bead along one of the cutouts on the arm as shown. Otherwise this dress appears nearly unworn...you won't find another dress like this anytime soon!
• designer: Maick Harold
• era: 1980s
• origin: Paris, France
• fabric: cotton, nylon, lycra
• color: black, clear rhinestones, bronze beads
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 19"
• sleeve length: 20"
• bust: 34-40"
• waist: 28-33"
• hips: 35-42"
• total length: 38"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium / large / xl
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• policies regarding returns, restocking fees, sizing, orders and shipping can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA