Top of the line 1980s vintage pure Mongolian Cashmere camel-tan colored winter coat by Mark Shale.
• thick, heavy, very warm and well made.
• double breasted multi-tone button closures.
• notched collar, two welt pockets, single breast pocket.
• sharply tailored wide set shoulders with pads.
• oversized silhouette, well below knee length.
• deep back kick pleat.
• this is a mens coat (buttons on the reverse side) but can easily be worn by anyone.
• no flaws of any kind on this vintage beauty-perfectly clean, soft, fabulous in every way!
• shoulder width: 19" seam to seam
• sleeve length: 26.5"
• bust/chest: 47"
• waist: 47"
• hips: 50"
• total length: 47"
* convert inches to cm - multiply by 2.54
• our model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• size recommendations are my personal suggestions and may differ from the label. Label sizes have changed over the years and are highly subjective, so I provide carefully taken measurements for you to compare to your own body or against a similar item that fits you well. Please message me if you need additional information or help with sizing, I'm happy to assist you!
• shipping is fast and free within the USA. International shipping is calculated based on weight and location and does not include VAT or other import fees. Shipping upgrades are available during checkout. Tracking numbers are included and insurance is complimentary.
• returns are accepted within 30 days of arrival and refunds are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Shipping charges are nonrefundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the sender.
• KCO Vintage is based in Anacortes, WA, USA. I have been a vintage seller since 2012, offering a highly curated, limited collection of vintage clothing and footwear online and in person by appointment only. I have only one of each piece and our photographs show the exact item you will receive.
Invest in vintage for long lasting, high quality, timeless fashion you can love for a lifetime. Wearing vintage reduces reliance on the destructive fast-fashion industry where worker and human rights are exploited, air and water is heavily polluted, and environments are forever altered by modern clothing manufacturing processes. Purchasing from small, American based businesses does good for individual people, the planet and our future!
When you shop from my store you can trust I am dedicated to providing exceptional customer service from beginning to end. My passion is art, fashion, and pursuing both in an environmentally conscientious way. The KCO aesthetic expresses individuality, creativity, often makes a statement and always promotes self confidence...
Please send me a message if I can be of further assistance and thank you so much for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
Owner, Curator, Photographer, Vintage Obsessed Human