• designer: Timothy Hitsman
• era: 1980s
• origin: Spain
• material: leather, metal, man made other parts
• color: silver, silver metallic, gold metallic metal anchor charm
• condition: excellent pre-own with minimal wear-scuffing, a sticky tag on the interior damaged the surface of the insole a bit as shown. Clean inside and out, well made, look and feel awesome!
• US: 7
• UK: 5
• EUR: 37
• interior length, front to back: 9.5"
• interior width across ball of foot: 3"
• heel height: .25"
• total height taken at the back of the heel: 3"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• vintage footwear may be sized differently from what you are used to wearing. The best way to determine if this size will fit is to measure a similar boot or shoe using a flexible tape measure and compare your numbers to the provided measurements below. Size conversions are provided for general reference and may differ between brands and eras. The model typically wears size US 8 and has a 9.5” long foot.
• KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out prior to photographing. Footwear is well wrapped, protected and shipped with care so your shoes arrive in beautiful condition and are ready to wear.
• important information and policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA