Soft midweight pull on pants with a suede-like feel, these 1980s vintage Gene Ewing BIS high waisted pants still have tags attached. Dusky slate blue with light snakeskin-reptile embossed pattern. Wide and stretchy elastic waistband, hip pockets, unlined. Medium weight material that is butter soft with nice structure, just like a thin suede. Perfect condition top to bottom, inside and out!
• Label: Gene Ewing BIS
• Fabric: 96% polyester 4% spandex
• Condition: like new, tags still attached
• Origin: USA
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA