Bright red 1980s vintage 100% wool mid calf length coat with an oversized silhouette, wide set shoulders, single-breasted button closures, cool topstitched pockets at each hip, notched collar. Midweight, well made with only the most minimal signs of wear including slightly worn down edges along the sleeve cuffs and collar near the first button as can be seen-really not a noticeable issue. No stains, smells, or holes in the exterior or lining. In great vintage condition, well made right here in the USA!
• Shoulder seam to seam: 18" (no shoulder pads)
• Bust: 43"
• Waist: 46"
• Hips: 48"
• Sleeves: 23.5"
• Total length: 47"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium (for a more oversized look) / large
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA