1980s vintage Judith Ann Creations thin butter soft black suede leather tunic style dress. Abstract painted and printed suede patchwork with bead trim motif. The silhouette is roomy up top and becomes more fitted in the hips. At or below knee length with long dolman sleeves and elastic gathered cuffs. No closures, unlined, back kick pleat. The designer label is present but hard to see as it's very dark and on a leather tag. In good vintage condition with a few minimal scuffs here and there, no odors, holes, stains, rips or loose seams. A truly unique piece!
• Bust: 44"
• Waist: 36"
• Hips: 35"
• Sleeve length taken from the edge of neckline down the top of the arm to cuff: 25.5"
• Total length: 41"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: small (narrow in the hips)
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA