Very pretty 1980s vintage lightweight cotton-poly blend pastel stripe and floral pattern caftan house dress. Flower shaped buttons close the front yoke, gathered below bust with wide sleeves and long length. Unlined, no stretch, thin and ever so slightly semi sheer.
• designer: At Home Wear
• era: 1990s
• origin: USA
• fabric: cotton polyester 50/50
• color: pastel pink, blue, lavender, gray, beige, white
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: very good - no holes or stains, some very light pilling over the entire surface which may be a charachteristic of the fabric blend itself. Zoom in to pics to see the texture.
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: free
• sleeve length: 14"
• bust: 38"
• waist: 50"
• hips: 52"
• total length: 52"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium - large
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA