1980s vintage silky shiny pastel pink, green, blue, white floral pattern with red butterfly patterned loose fitting caftan-tunic midi dress. Massive batwing sleeves, banded cuffs, banded v-neckline, slips on overhead. Unlined, no stretch to the fabric. The fabric tag says the fabric is Cotton but I can say it is actually Polyester with 99.9% certainty. This is so pretty, lightweight, silky to the touch...the perfect house dress for the summer lockdown season!
• designer: MCM
• era: 1980s
• origin: USA
• fabric: the label says Cotton, but this is made of Polyester
• color: pastel pink, blue, green, white, red
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight or machine wash and tumble dry on low
• condition: excellent! freshly cleaned and ready to wear - no flaws or signs of wear
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width from the inner edge of neckline down the sleeve to cuff: 19"
• bust: 64"
• waist: 48"
• hips: 45"
• total length: 46"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: large / xl / 12 / 16
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA