Feminine and sweet 1980s vintage pastel floral denim romper. Thick, soft, midweight Cotton denim with off white button closures, tapered waist silhouette, belt loops, hidden side seam pockets. Unlined, no stretch, belt not original and not included. In great condition with no holes or stains, freshly laundered and ready for you.
• designer: Storybrook Heirlooms
• fabric: cotton denim
• color: pastel pink, blue, green
• origin: USA
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight-or machine launder on gentle cycle
MEASUREMENTS AND SIZE
* all measurements taken while flat.
• shoulder seam to seam: 15"
• bust: 41"
• waist: 36"
• hips: 48"
• inseam: 5"
• leg width: 34"
• total length: 36"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: xl / 12
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• size recommendations are determined by carefully taken measurements and my decades long experience in wearing vintage clothing. Size recommendations often differ from the label and may also differ from your expectations of that size.
• label sizes are inconsistent between brands and are highly subjective in general so the absolute best way to determine fit is to compare the measurements within the listing details to your own body's measurements or against a similar item that fits you well.
• message me any time if you need additional information, photos or further assistance with sizing. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!