1980s vintage red, black and white sweater dress made of a thin to midweight soft and slightly stretchy Acrylic knit. Unique pattern throughout, notched neckline, slits at the sides. Wear as a tunic sweater or sweater dress, it's cozy and comfy and bold.
• designer: unknown - no labels
• era: 80s
• origin: unknown
• fabric: acrylic
• color: red, black, white
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: excellent
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 17"
• sleeve length: 21"
• bust: 40"
• waist: 34"
• hips: 38"
• side slits: 12"
• total length: 39.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium / large
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA