Beautiful and vibrant true red pure silk drop waisted collared dress with a shiny brocade pattern on the surface of the lightweight fabric. Puffy half sleeves, dropped neckline and dropped waist harkens back to the 1920s. Buttons on the bodice that open to the waistline. This dress is unlined, has no pockets, no elastic or stretch to the fabric, is airy, flowy, and so comfy. The dress looks great but is not perfect - there is a tiny dot shaped mark on the collar and shattering of the silk beneath each armpit as well as broken underarm seams as shown in the last photo. This can be repaired but I am leaving it up to the new owner. Really a beautiful piece in a hard to find size!
• designer: Argenti
• era: 1980s
• origin: HK
• fabric: 100% silk
• color: bright true red
• care: hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry - or dry clean
• condition: good - wearable - in need of underarm repair
* all measurements taken flat on the outside of the jacket - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width-seam to seam: 17"
• sleeve length: 20"
• bust: 53"
• waist: 50"
• hips: 64"
• total length: 48"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: 2X / 3X / 22
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA