1980s does 40s vintage brick red and gray embroidered wool jacket with short length, fitted waistline, a lovely tailored silhoutte. Fully lined with small shoulder pads that aren't removable unless you open a seam in the lining. Leave them in and relish in the powerful yet feminine silhouette of the 1940s. Short mockneck collar, domed silver tone metal button closures. In excellent, clean condition.
• designer: Scully
• era: 1980s
• origin: USA
• fabric: wool, satin lining
• color: brick red, gray trim
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: very good - - no damage
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width edge to edge: 18" (small pads)
• sleeve length: 24.5"
• bust: 38"
• waist: 33"
• total length: 20"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: small - medium (there is room in the bust here with a small waist)
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA