1980s vintage shiny deep hot pink - fuchsia satin caftan maxi dress with colorful floral and Asian fan pattern throughout. Loose fit with wide armholes and curved bottom hem, slips on overhead, unlined with no stretch. The fabric is a lightweight and airy Polyester satin with a nice shine. This has been hand washed and is in decent condition...there are a few minor snags, no holes, and the yellow in the fans and at the neckline trim has small spotty looking stains as can be seen in the photos. Nothing too noticeable when worn, this is perfectly suited for everything at-home related. Hosting, lounging, working...do it all in style!
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width straight across from sleeve cuff to cuff: 40"
• armhole circ: 20"
• bust: 62"
• waist: 58"
• hips: 58"
• total length: 55"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: one size fits most
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA