1980s vintage black sweater dress made of a lovely knit blend of silk, nylon, lambswool and angora. Medium weight, soft and stretchy and embellished with sequins, faux gemstones, real or faux snakeskin and leather appliques in brown, black, gray and clear. Slightly loose fitting in the bodice and shoulders with a taper toward the hem and sleeve cuffs. Unlined, slips on overhead with no closures. At or below knee length. In excellent, clean condition - no odors, holes, stains or other issues found.
all measurements have about 2-3" of stretch allowance
• shoulders: 21"
• bust: 36"
• waist: 33"
• hips: 34"
• sleeve length: 21"
• total length: 43"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA