1980s vintage terracotta colored lightweight and crisp cotton midi dress.
Very cool decorative cork and faux turquoise stone details on the wide collar.
Roomy bodice, batwing sleeves, nonelastic pleated waistline.
Belt loops with a wide cork-coated belt.
Very wide sweeping below knee-length skirt with hip pockets.
Hidden side zipper closure.
The cork coating on the belt and yoke is flaking off and there is one small discolored spot on the lower side of the skirt.
See the last three photos for close-ups of the imperfections.
I have not washed this dress as I'm afraid to get the cork areas wet, but it's very clean and has no odors etc.
A really dreamy dress for any desert-dwelling boheme!
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 17"
• sleeve length: 23"
• bust: 40"
• waist: 31"
• hips: free
• total length: 51"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: marked size 14 but this runs a bit small. IMO it's closer to size 12 / Large
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA