1980s vintage muted brown-tan plush faux fur jacket. Soft, thick and plush with front pockets and double breasted button closures. Fully lined. One button doesn't perfectly match the others but it's not noticeable unless you're made aware. In excellent vintage condition top to bottom with no rips, holes, stains, odors etc...
• soft, thick, cozy exterior material, fully lined in satin.
• the lining has lightly insulated backing giving this a bit of extra warmth.
• patch pockets in the front, double breasted buttons.
• no flaws, but one of the four front buttons are slightly mismatched as can be seen in the photos when you zoom in.
• fresh and clean and ready for the season!
• shoulder width: 17"
• sleeve length-shoulder seam to sleeve cuff: 24"
• bust-underarm side seam to seam, doubled: 37"
• waist-smallest part of waist, doubled: 37"
• hips-approx. 8” below waist, doubled: 40"
• total length-top of shoulder down to bottom hem: 30"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: small / medium
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA